RETURNS AND DAMAGES
In the event that you need to return a item please see the details below:Unit 16 Shaw Wood Way
If in the unfortunate event your product arrives damaged then please notify us within a reasonable time frame so we can rectify the issue.
If the Product misfires and doesn't do what it said on the box please photograph the product from above looking down at the tubes as we will be able to determine the problem. Then soak the item for 24 hours in a bucket of water and dispose of with advise from your local fire officer. We will then ensure that a credit is added to your account.
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
- You have the right to cancel any order within the 7 working day period.
- It is your duty as the consumer to take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession.
- We understand that sometimes things may go wrong and plans can change , so in the event that you need to return the goods you must notify us within 7 days after the delivery, We will organise for the goods to be returned to us but this will be at your expense. ( These are classed as dangerous goods so must be organised by us)
- We shall reimburse any sum paid upon the cancellation of contract to whom or on behalf of the consumer in full (minus a 10% restocking fee and costs incurred in the recovery of goods) within 30 days of cancellation.
- Where goods do not conform the terms set out under the “sale of Goods Act 1979, the cost or recovering the goods will be covered by ourselves.